How to play the new Bakugan (advanced rules only). I’ll be showing you a guide and an example of how to play the new rules from the cartoon series Bakugan Battle Planet.
✦My Beautiful Patrons:
Little Coding Fox
Timothy “aytimothy” Chew
✦✌ Check Out My Patreon:
✦✍ My DeviantArt:
✦☕ My Tumblr:
✦🐦 My Twitter:
✦⌛ My Reddit:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://technewsgator.com/game/
I WAS WRONG! All three of your Bakugan can be Ultra. Thank you, Ventus Knight.
1. No, you cannot play with your old Bakugan. The old Bakugan are smaller and they affect gameplay.
2.If your Bakugan opens due to it connecting to a BakuCore, but it loses that BakuCore, then that is legal. You still Brawl, you just don't get any extra effects from the BakuCore.
3. During a Team Attack, you only include the extra damage from the BakuCores you've collected. NOTHING ELSE!
4. I don't feel like I explained STOP cards well-enough. It doesn't stop ALL the damage, it stop THE REST of the damage.
5. If a BakuCore sticks to your Bakugan, and it doesn't open, then it's still legal and it Brawls.
6. The cards are standard size.
7. You can place any card as an energy card.
8. You don’t HAVE to place down a card for energy if you don’t want to.
9. Yes, you do keep the BakuCores your Bakugan collected after you win a brawl. Only after a Team Attack do you replace the BakuCores.
10. You can only place one energy card per turn.
11. Turn order goes: Draw, Energy Phase, Roll, Brawl, Victory Phase, Damage Phase, End of Turn.
12. You are allowed to use any of your cards on any Bakugan. The factions are only a restriction while deck-building (you can use your Aquos card on your Pyrus Dragonoid).
When YuGiOh is simpler.
What was the blue snake bakugan?
Disclaimer, I don't play Bakugan and I haven't seen the anime. Question, is there a "low matrix"? cause the name high matrix sounds really cool but made me wonder if there was a low one, thinking something around the dark dimension, like a place were you brawl but it doesn't have the same guidelines? I just thought it… wondering if that was a thing
He needs to clip his fingers.
Its ok you can use all core's bakugan
Dude, I've been so hesitant to try out the new bakugan game just because of the old bakugan, but thanks to your video, I'm going to be playing this now. It's honestly way better.
Hope they release an actual video game with these rules or the original bakugans.
explained everything thank you
baku core: + 1 subscriber, + 1 like
CMOOOOOO YUGIOH haha
I have that suptera balkugan
Do u draw from your life deck at the beginning of the turn?
I only play with ultras because I only have bakugan ultras
Clip your nails man 🤢
Chop your nails
What’s your favorite Bakugan?
My sister bought me and my brother bakugans individually. And none of us have 41 cards each. Does that mean I have to buy the cards at Kmart. Sorry to ask but I’m 16 and I use to play the old one bakugan so I don’t quite understand the proper rules
You know some people ask why the original bakugan has no quick play that’s because the original game was basically quick play it was an excuse to buy toys
11:01 nobody gonna say something about the youtuber in the background?
i cant aford bakugan because in africa they cost about 1000
I dont understand a shit!
Would slight of hand magic help win. Hmm
wait how many energy do we get to have in a game ?
Geez that f*cking kid clapping is so annoying
After watching and reading the pinned comment, I get it now. I was wondering why alot of the players have or use three differing factions. Its not bad, but personally, I prefer if the cards are faction specific. No using Aquos on Pyrus Bakugan, except flip as long as you had one of the same faction as a bakugan. Only question now is how and when do you evolve a Bakugan?
What is the best Bakugan to own? Trying to learn this game
Omg it looks so fun to play it ;^;
"Do you want to agree to fix this one?" "Sure."
WHAT YOU JUST SAW WAS AN AGREEMENT TO FIX THE HIDE MATRIX
So far, my only problem with the reboot is how complicated the Ability Card system is. Before, you needed 3, now you need 40, and it seems like a lot of them don't get used. I guess the main thing I don't get is how Energy and Damage work, as well as the effects some cards have.
Thx for the tutorial. It is really useful as I just stared bakugan. I love it
Thanks for the video. It helped me a lot to get started. I hope you can answer me some question?
– How many cards can be played (layed facedown in the energy section) during the energy phase?
– Is there any online ressources to read up the basic and / or the advanced rules?
This is YGO with extra stuff and most of the bakugan species…neet? BUT WHERE'S SUBTERRA?!