How to Unbrick/ Fix Bootloop Asus Zenfone 5,6
WARNING – Guys Don’t use the new Kitkat firmware 188.8.131.520 it seems the firmware has a corrupt recovery and you won’t be able to access your recovery any more so Use Kitkat 184.108.40.206
Disclaimer- Kindly Follow the Instruction Step by Step as shown in the video one wrong command or move will further hard brick your phone and Geeki Review Channel will Not be responsible for the Damage. So Proceed at Your Own Risk.
The Method shown in the video can also be used to downgrade your phone to any previous version.(But the Version should have its recovery & fastboot/droidboot.img)
Kindly Note – to get to Recovery mode on Lollipop you need to press power + volume up button together. Unlike in Kitkat were you have to press volume up + down together to enter recovery mode.
Important note for People Reverting Back from Custom Rom to stock ROM (eg. from cm13 to Kit Kat) your bootloader will lock automatically once you follow the procedure in this video so no need to separately lock your bootloader
Download Unbrick Kit By Clicking on the either of the Link Below-
Asus firmware official download instruction-
Visit the below link-
Under Select Your Product-
Click on “product series”
Click on “Product Model”
Scroll all the way down
Select “ZenFone_A501cg” for Zenfone 5
On the right Side “Driver & Utility” Option will appear
Click on it
Click on BIOS & FIRMWARE
Click on show all and download the appropriate firmware with the right sku for your phone.
Download Link for minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe works for 32bit & 64bit this is for those people who have not Installed ADB drivers before bricking their phone. After installing this restart your Pc or Laptop Once
Note- If you are Facing issue
1) While following the 4th Command its due to ADB Drivers so download & install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool(minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe) from Above link.
2) Also Make sure that You need a Firmware prior to the Firmware you were on eg- if you bricked your phone On WW_220.127.116.11 you shoud use any firmware before it(any previous version) like i used a WW_22.40.54. Make Sure the firmware has Recovery.img & Fastboot/Droidboot.img file.
Download Lollipop Recovery.img for Version 18.104.22.168 WW SKU for Asus Zenfone 5
Click on Above Link Select Android as operating system and click on firmware
Like, Share & Subscribe
Chat with me on Facebook
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách chèn Video (MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV) vào PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016 | Insert Video in PowerPoint
- Download Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P Stock Rom ! Official Firmware Update
- SAMSUNG GALAXY J DOCOMO (SC-02F): Hướng dẫn up ROM tiếng Việt Android 4.4.2!
- Sony Xperia Z3v và những tính năng bá cháy bọ chét
- Update Sony Xperia Z3 to Android 8.0