In this video I will show you how to update your Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603 and D6653) to Android 8.0 Developer Preview
**Don’t forget to back up your data. I’m not responsible for any lost and damage.
Xperia Companion Link:
What’s new in Android O Developer Preview?
Android O introduces several great new features for developers, with more to be added as Google continue to develop the Android O release. Here are some highlights:
Multi-window – This new multitasking feature lets users view two apps or Activities at the same time, with the system resizing them as needed to fit the device or tablet screen. All apps targeting Android N are resize able unless they opt-out, so make sure your layouts and resources are optimized.
Bundled notifications – You can use the Notification.Builder.setGroup() method to group your app’s notifications together for easier scanning.
Direct reply notifications – Use the RemoteInput notification API to enable users to respond quickly to notifications, without leaving the notification shade.
Efficiency – Adapt your apps to use Doze to save even more power in Android N. There are also new behaviors in Project Svelte, aiming to reduce the memory needs of Android
• Subscribe For More:
What So Not – High You Are (Branchez Remix)
Alan Walker – Fade [NCS Release]
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P Stock Rom ! Official Firmware Update
- SAMSUNG GALAXY J DOCOMO (SC-02F): Hướng dẫn up ROM tiếng Việt Android 4.4.2!
- Sony Xperia Z3v và những tính năng bá cháy bọ chét
- Android 7.0 Nougat on Xperia M4 Aqua Dual (unofficial)
- How to Install LineageOS Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for Android 9.0 Pie